Video businesses and facilities that want to grow, reach new audiences, and increase their revenue are moving beyond just “switching video.” They’re creating entirely new strategies for video, communication, and social media that make continued use of their most valuable assets: their video content.
These leaders are embracing the multi-camera production platform that was designed with their content creation goals in mind—TriCaster 860. Our foundation for facility-class live production, TriCaster 860 is for television stations and studios, video and A/V pros, trucks and facilities, event and staging producers, and Internet TV producers who create or cover large-scale video programs—and see a real-time gold mine for bonus, social and even future programming, in every show.
TriCaster 860 builds on the features of every TriCaster professional model, and adds more channels, more sources, more I/O, more visuals and effects, and higher capacity. That means you can add new shows or take on more clients, create more programming, and discover fresh streams of revenue from the same program content. With a fully loaded, 24-channel switcher with 8 M/Es, whopping eight-source ISO recording, real-time multi-channel media delivery with simultaneous streaming and social media publishing, and the world’s most powerful integrated effects system, your productions will be more than sizzling—they’ll be explosive.
- 8 M/E, 24-channel video switching with audio mixer, titles, warping transitions, buffers, DSK and DVE effects
- Higher-capacity media storage accommodates a high volume of project work
- I/O and source resolution, format and frame rate flexibility to go from show to show, adding new camera angles and submixes along the way for the most sophisticated programs
- Holographic LiveSets that incorporate 3D environments, panoramic vistas, and real camera motion
- Extensive automation and breakout control of commands and complex sequences
- Custom, interactive elements and effects sequences triggered by talent
- Instant social media publishing
- Built-in live streaming at the push of a button
- Stream, broadcast, project and record—live or in post—so you can meet viewers wherever they watch, now or later